Pages

September 06, 2013

Greetings and salutations!

I'm back!  For the moment anyway.  ;)

I don't know whether my current urge to share will last, so I make no promises.  However, I've been trying to implement some frugal changes in the way I "run" the household, and I thought my ideas might be helpful to others.  (I say run with an inner chuckle, because a lot of the time, it feels like the household is running me...ahem.)

Anyway, I started to set up a new blog over at a different site, and then I remembered that I actually already have a blog mouldering away, lying neglected and dormant.  So, after spending entirely too much time playing with the layout and color scheme, I've finally begun to write again.

However, please don't start picturing a neatly organized series of posts, accompanied by professional quality photos, because I don't have the inclination or free time necessary for all those cool mommy-blogger bells and whistles.  My posts will probably be the epitome of random, in topic and timing.  I'm known for taking really terrible pictures.  I have actually signed up on Pinterest, but I haven't been back since.

And I could probably think of more disclaimers, but...you get the picture.

I might even post more this weekend.  We'll see.

<grin>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...