Pages

December 05, 2011

Miscellany Monday : What is today?

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


I love you, because Monday is Maintenance Day around here.
For at least one evening, everyone will have clean socks.
The living room will be dusted.  And vacuumed.
The kitchen will look more than moderately presentable.

Today we started the Jesse Tree Advent Devotional,
from Ann at A Holy Experience.
Yes, we were supposed to start on November 29th,
and no, I don't care.  We're doing it anyway.
I've been intending to do it for a couple years now,
and we always get busy with other stuff.

Tonight, I get to go to writing class.  Yay!
(And, no, I'm not sucking up,
just in case my instructor is visiting The Home Front today!)
But, it's the last one.  BOOO!
I can't believe it went by so fast.

We put up stockings today.
That's always a good thing!
All four boys picked out the one they wanted,
with not much fighting or pouting.
That's also a good thing.
*grin*

I haven't been blogging as much lately, because I'm
working on a new story.
And a poetry collection.
And lesson plans.
And a school schedule, to implement after the holidays.
And cleaning the house.

And trying to remember the real reason for Christmas
is not the decorations, the gifts, or the food.

It's the Baby.

Hope your Monday is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...