Pages

August 17, 2011

WFMW : Fishing Trip

We went fishing this weekend.

fish

Worms are not my thing.
So I set up camp on a blanket in the grass and take pictures.

bird

Really, really not-sharp picture of the crane all the way across the lake.
Or maybe it’s a heron.  I don’t know.
But it sat in that tree, fanning its wings into the wind, for a long time.

from camera 078

The sweat bee that wouldn’t go away.

from camera 087

The one butterfly that sat still long enough for me to get a picture of.
They were everywhere.

from camera 092

The cornfield nearby and the gorgeous blue sky.
Wasn’t it a beautiful day?

from camera 091


I never cease to be amazed at God’s glorious creation.
Have you let Him speak to You lately?


The heavens declare the glory of God;
   the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

… their voice goes out into all the earth,
   their words to the ends of the world.
Psalm 19: 1, 4


Enjoying nature’s beauty with my family works for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...