Pages

August 19, 2011

FMF : New...

It's that time, once again...the day I look forward to and dread at the same time, all week long.

It's Five Minute Friday!


This is your chance to join in.  Set a timer for five minutes; write from your heart on the topic of the day; link up with Lisa-Jo at The Gypsy Mama.  Then hop around and give some fellow posters some encouraging comments!

The theme for this week is ...  New.

Here          we          go.


New…

knowing that I’ve been touched,
that You have done away with my darkness
with a sweet breath,

the going down into the baptistery
and emerging back into life,
more brilliant for realizing that I

never knew I was dead
until You woke me

the crisp air of new existence,
colors sharper, water streaming
from me like sin flowing away


(c) Victoria L. Banks




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...