Pages

October 17, 2010

So who am I?

I'm a soldier on the Home Front - probably a lot like you.

I care for my family.  I love my country.  I love my God, and try to serve Him.  I shop for groceries and wipe noses and cook breakfast-lunch-and-dinner almost every single day.  (Pizza night is a fantastic tradition!)

I want to share my struggles and triumphs with others, because being a stay-at-home-mom can be isolating at times.  It's discouraging some days, but it's rewarding, too, in a million ways.

And even as I embark on this experiment that I feel called to try, I feel as if I'm wasting your time.  Why should you care about my life?  I'm nobody special.  But then again, I am.

I am a daughter of the King of Kings.  Every day He grants me on this earth is a gift.  Every thing I do is a service to Him, whether that is posting here or scrubbing the tub or making teriyaki chicken for dinner or raising my kids to know and love their Savior.

So read along - and live along - with me.  Because this is life on the Home Front!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...